Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer

I’m kind of curious onto how I want to actually express myself on this blog. I have a whole summer to do whatever I want to (after I get off work at 3pm every day) and I figured that I might make a list of things to accomplish. I’ve already gone hiking, movie hopped, become obsessed with star trek, drank the night away with friends, talked until morning, attended an erotic art show, danced at a wizard rock concert, and walked to 7-11 at 6 am. But I need more crazy random happenstances before this summer is over.

My mom ordered me a digital camera and we’re waiting for it to come in. Once it does I’ll post pictures and videos from my life and everyone in it. Hopefully it will add some content and color to this page and help me document my life more!

Here’s my list of things to do this summer:

1. Random road trip

2. More WROCK shows

3. Throw an Outerspace Party

4. Start learning a new language

5. Write at least 3 good poems

6. Watch the sun rise with all my friends

7. Visit a dinosaur museum

8. Fall in love with a band that I haven’t discovered yet

9. Go Noodling

10. Blog more!

MM

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...