This Monday morning I've thinking about my life. It's only the third week of school and I need a change of scene. Something that I will probably write a lot about on this blog is the prospect of me graduating college and leaving UCO forever, and what my change of scene really is going to be. I have so many things I want to do! I'm just confused in which order I want to do them.
Well I've been listening to Jimmy Buffett, and finding some sort of solstice in the carefree ways of his music. Maybe I should stop doing so much thinking and start DOING more. For example, this Friday, a few of my friends and I ALMOST got spur of the moment tattoos. Yes, I said ALMOST. The story would be a lot cooler if we had gotten them, but out of 4 tattoo parlors, none were open/taking customers. At least we tried, right? I was ready to get one. Maybe next weekend.
Wasting Away Again In Margaritaville,
MC XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment