I'm sure I'm going to feel lost when I don't have a first day of school anymore. When I don't have to buy new school clothes or a lunchpail or break in a freshset of mechanical pencils. It hasn't really hit me yet that this is the last time I'm going to do all of these things.
My fraternity big bro Michael told me a few weeks ago to "Don't forget that you are going to exist after this year is over". That's a scary thought. I guess for some reason I keep looking to the things that are planned for me this year and not towards the rest of my life. I have no idea what I want to do, and that's scary but it's also amazing because I have so many oppertunities. But it's sad to see my sorority sisters doing what they love and knowing it's what they want to do with the rest of their lives. I guess I would be the one that doesn't know.
Well it's the last year, and I'm not buying a parking pass. Maybe when I walk to and from school I can think about my options. Grad school, dolphin trainer, writer. Who knows, but I'm sure the best is yet to come......
No comments:
Post a Comment