Spring Sing is my favorite thing about being Greek. Talking about being Greek, I'm not going to be much longer. In about a month I will be going alumni in my sorority and it's going to be super weird. I still have one semester left of college and I won't spend it being a Sigma Kappa. It's funny because ever since I came on to this campus I was a Sigma Kappa and now I will have to spend a whole semester not being one. I don't know how I'm going to handle it.
But then again I am ready. I have been living in the sorority house for 3 years, and that's a long time. I am ready to move out and get rid of all the things that annoy me, like having events at the house, curfew, not having the kitchen open and not being able to have liquor/wine/beer. I am 21 and sometimes I want to have a glass of wine with dinner. I know that I am complaining now but I will probably be a bawl bag whenever I leave all these women that I love.
So yes, Spring Sing is fast approaching and I can't wait!
3 comments:
Hey Malory,
My name is Nathan Johnson and I am in your blogging course at UCO. Though I cant say Ive had an easy semester so far, I can say I'm jealous you have and that I completely agree that with the spring comes even more to do. Congrats on graduating!
So, are you no longer going to be in the sorority because you don't want to, or because you can't be? I would hate being in a sorority; I enjoy being alone!!
Wow! How nice to have an easy semester. Sounds like you are getting ready for a big change but one that you will welcome. I think the hardest part would be not having the kitchen available when it is right there. I lived in dorms years ago and despite the rules, I enjoyed the fact that others were just down the hall. There was always someone available to go the gym, the library or shopping. However, once I was on my own, I did enjoy the peace and quiet! Sounds like you will too.
Post a Comment