Friday, April 16, 2010

Quarter Year Resolution Update!

I'm sure you've all heard me say before- I love New Years Resolutions. This year I really want to make sure I follow through. So I will be pulling out my list and making sure that I am following them and striving to have the best year ever!

1. Write SOMETHING every day (even if it's just a word)
Okay, I haven't written something of VALUE every day but I have been writing more and more. I have had a few poems published and I have been exploring other types of writing as well (I would love to write musicals!)
2. Find a personal life outside of UCO (so important. This is the scariest thing ever.)
Personal life... got it... working on this one....
3. Audition, audition, audition.
Tonight I am singing in a workshop at the Oklahoma Rodeo Opry! I am on my way to achieving this goal.
4. BE HEALTHY
There are bumps in the road but I am trying.
5. Make sure the Wellness Center employees know my name
I was really good at the beginning of the year. Now I have slowed down since the semester is winding down. But I plan to get back on track this summer!
6. Drink less
About that....
7. Laugh more
Check :)
8. Run the 5k in April with my dad
Double check :)
9. Skydive on the first day of summer
I am still planning on doing this! When I get some cash together.
10. Don't take any shit. FROM ANYONE.
Check!

So I'm doing okay. I have been trying to branch out and try new things, writing more and performing more. This season in my life is very exciting and I can't wait to see what the future brings!

Mal xoxo

2 comments:

Laura said...

okay, i'll own it: i have absolutely NO personal life-- at, or outside of UCO! i'm waaayy to busy!

Heidi Vanlandingham said...

I really enjoy what you write - definitely recommend that you try different avenues of writing. I love musicals and have thought about this area as well. Combine my two fav things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...