Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Liiiiiiifeeee

Not gonna lie, I'm a little stressed out. I have one more final, Shelby, Britney, Katelyn and I are in the process of moving out of the sorority house for the last time and trying to find a perfect place of our own, I'm trying to figure out another summer job and to top it off, I'm so so tired, and my laptop isn't working. At the end of this week we have to be out of Sigma Kappa house forever and I'm moving back to Midwest City until we find a secure place to live. We applied for one house that we are still waiting to hear back if we are approved. I'm trying not to get too excited but I hope it works out. I can't wait to have my own room again. I'm going to get a fish! But that house won't be ready until the first week of June. Which I am kinda glad about because I feel like I need a detox after this year. I'm entering my own personal rehab and going to try to get my life back on the right track, plus I don't have to pay rent at my parents house, and it will be nice to see them for more than a few hours at a time.
But other than that I've been having lots of fun, topping off the end of my time in Sigma Kappa. I went to Violet Ball and it was BY FAR one of the best formals that I have been to. It was on a roof and everyone had a great time! Then, this weekend I went to Dreamgirl, which is the Pi Kappa Alpha formal. I had fun at that one too, but I am definately ready to spend a few weekends at home on the couch. Then this Sunday I went through the Alumna ceremony for my sorority. I never really thought that I would make it that far, but I did and my very favorite people from my pledge class were sitting right next to me on the couches when I read my senior letter. It's surreal because I've never been in college and not been an active member of Sigma Kappa. It's a change, but a welcome one. I feel like sometimes I worked really hard in college and didn't really save time for myself, but then again I learned so much about myself through all of the work that I did.
But I only have one semester left! I am taking Spanish online this summer and then I have three more classes to graduate. It's really crazy! I also met with my advisor and she told me that I have a minor in English. A nice little suprise....
I'll update soon about my living situation, hopefully I won't be living under a bridge in downtown Oklahoma City...

Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...