So I have officially fallen into a routine. I wake up around 7:40, get ready for work and leave my parents house by 8:05, drive to get to work at 8:30, work until 2:00, go home, work out/nap/shower, eat dinner, go to bed by 11:00. Oh I also have my Red Hat Ladies meeting and my 57th birthday was last week.
I've fallen into a routine. What happened to getting drunk on a Tuesday? What happened to endless meetings, rehearsals, projects, etc? As much as the wild child inside of me wants to fight it, it's a welcome change. I think that I need this summer to figure out what the heck is going on around me. To get healthier, learn more and figure some shit out. It's good, it's good.
I got another part-time job. At a small dog groomers in Edmond. I swear, my resume is a contest to see how many random jobs that I can aquire. Party America, Bahama Breeze Sno Cones, Kids Kapers, UCOSA, etc, etc. Oh well. I applied for at least 10 jobs the last two weeks and this is the one that the Universe decided would be the best for me. I start next week, we'll see how it goes!
Until next time,
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment