
We move in June 1st. So I've been trying to figure out how I want to decorate my room. For the past 3 years I haven't been able to fully decorate my room because we've always had to have theme rooms in the sorority house. So I'm excited to try to figure it out. I want to post some before and afters on here of DIY projects that I try. I always knew I was old when I started watching (and enjoying) HGTV. :( I am not saying that I am a decorator (far from it) but I am going to try my hardest to make my room cute. The theme? Art Deco Eclectic Vintage.... should be a broad span of decorations. This morning I was haggling on craigslist for a vintage vanity so we'll see how that turns out.
I am still searching for another part time job! I feel like I have been applying everywhere... I have sent out my resume at least 3 times this week. And I actually made a resume! So hopefully I hear something soon.
That's all for now!!
Mal xoxo
2 comments:
Well aren't you sunshine on my Tuesday afternoon! Thank you so much for stopping by [Life of Meg} and for your sweet compliment! Always happy to have you!
xo,
Meg
let's have CRAFTY THURSDAYS at RCD! your room is going to be so fierce, and i'm always willing to lend a helping DIY hand! ;) love you and miss you. [i don't like you guys living so far away from me... even if it's only for a few weeks!]
Post a Comment