Sunday, May 23, 2010

13 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW!

1. Once you go to one zoo, you've been to them all. Elephants all look alike.
2. I'm going to try vlogging
3. Remember the zig-zag hair part?
4. Moving into my own house in 5 DAYS!
5. I got a job at a dog-groomers (no really)
6. Made a YouTube channel
7. Reading an AMAZING book (The Story of Edgar Sawtelle)
8. I love SWEET TEA.
9. I don't feel like writing in paragraphs today. This idea disenchants me.
10. I am waiting for the day where I run into all of the people from my high school that have run their lives into the ground at a trashy bar. I have a feeling it might be soon
11. I don't really care about LOST, just the fact I now have the big TV back for Glee on Tuesdays
12. I changed the name of this blog, and the layout. I think I like it.
13. I'm going to end with 13 because it is lucky and I like SUPERSTITION!!

Mal xox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...