Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pitchslapped!


So we didn't technically make it to hiking. It ended up being way too cold and we favored just hanging out, staying up late and then going out to a yummy lunch a little later!

Tonight though, I went and saw Pitch Perfect with a bunch of my girlfriends! I hadn't seen any previews for it but I had heard from several people that it was really funny and cute. I absolutely LOVE Rebel Wilson in Bridesmaids and ever since she's been on a bunch of talk shows promoting her new movies, I love her personality. Especially this clip:


And then on Friday I saw this awesome clip of Anna Kendrick -



So I knew I really wanted to see this movie. I loved it! For some reason, my taste in movies tends to air on the lighthearted side. I don't really like movies that take themselves too seriously. I guess it makes sense because even though I love pop music, I do like to listen to heavier things (and Heavier Things), I like to read a little bit more serious writing so when I go to the movies I like to be whisked away to a different, fun world! Some of my all-time favorite movies are romantic comedies, and even though they don't take themselves too seriously I think they are still great works of art. 


Two paintings of Queen Elizabeth - even though one is more colorful and fun it doesn't make it less than art! 

Well I'm going to hit the sack for the night - see you all later! 

Mal xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...