Friday, October 5, 2012

YouTube On A Friday Night

Don't feel bad for me because I'm typing a blog post at 6pm on a Friday night. I have a stiff drink sitting beside me, watching Season 2 of The Office (Booze Cruise if you were wondering) and I'm getting ready to have a crazy fun weekend! (drinks + camping/hiking + friends + treasure hunting at a huge estate sale + baking lemon cupcakes + sorority alumni stuff + halloween crafting party)

Did you know that Jay Z is launching his YouTube channel tomorrow? I didn't until earlier today! It's called Jay Z's Life + Times! I love the video promoting it: (including a livestream of one of his concerts. I went to Watch The Throne last year and it was the best concert of my entire life. If you haven't had a chance to see him live - watch this tomorrow night!)




I hope everyone has a great Friday night + weekend! I have a short week next week, so I'm excited for the month to come!

Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...