Monday, November 22, 2010

New Years Came Early...

While pondering my recent significant life-changing and visit from Destiny on her swift wings, I've decided to breathe life into the blog again. I've jumped from blogspot to tumblr to wordpress and back to tumblr again, but whenever I visited my blog today I realized I have posts on here dating back to the beginning of college. Seeing as though I haven't stuck to this in the past, I've resolved to updating it now in the future.

A lot has changed since my last post. One month until graduation. A slow decent into fast food and alcohol, the life of a waitress, among other things. I feel like my new years resolution is beginning early- last week I joined a gym, resolved to keep a handle on the way I'm treating food, started eating some green food (finally) and looking towards the future with both eyes open. I think it's a great time to record my thoughts on this blog, and I'm looking forward to exciting progects that I can share with the internet, including:

  • Musings on Literature, Books, Social Networking, Movies and other internet Literature.
  • A log of my journey to lose weight and get healthy.
  • The life of a Post-Grad.
  • Occasional writings from my Poetry spiral notebook.
  • More pictures and videos.
  • Music reviews. (everything from Rap to Wrock)
  • A basic LifeCast.
I've got big dreams, people, but now I have class. Adios!

Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...