- Last weekend I tweeted and asked if I should be watching "Revenge". Everyone said that I should and that it was a great show. And my co-worker also had been watching and she said she loved it. So I laid in my bed at my parents house last weekend and watched ALL 8 HOUR LONG EPISODES. It was the best weekend I've had in a long time. I just want a beach house and that's all I would like in life, even though I KNOW it's shot in front of a green screen. Okay thank you goodbye.
- I've been loving my new laptop. Even though the majority of it's use has been to watch Sister Wives on Netflix. I actually like those crazy girls. They seem like nice people.
- I've had 4 days off from work so far and I haven't really been that productive. It goes in spurts. Hopefully tomorrow I'll find the motivation to go grocery shopping, clean my apartment and do other "adult" things.
- Speaking of grocery shopping, I've been on kind of a strict diet lately. Egg whites, plain chicken, salad with no dressing. It actually really sucks but hopefully I'll see some results come the summertime. I feel like I always talk about weight loss but never really do it. Maybe this is my year.
- Last night I was the only sober person in a house full of drunk people. That was something I haven't experienced in a long time and I actually kind of enjoyed it, per the fact I'm not a very comforting/sympathetic person.
- I've been thinking about eastern meditation for awhile and today I bought a book on Budhism. I'm just curious about the way other people think and I'm really excited to read it and learn more about being in the present. I also want to go back to yoga.
- There is one thing that I've been thinking about a lot this weekend but I can't say until later. I want to tell you guys because it's exciting but I'll make you wait!
- In the realm of changing, there's no way that last year I would be sitting on my couch typing a blog entry at 10:30 on a Saturday night, but right now I'm weirdly okay with it.
- My first post on LiveSigmaKappa.com went live this week. You guys can check it out here and comment or whatever. I hope that what I'm writing makes sense to everyone and I love that my sorority has given me this oppertunity to share my thoughts with everyone.
- Speaking of being thankful, here's a quick rundown: I'm thankful for my job, my parents and the fact whenever I come home they welcome me with open arms, my friends and how the make me laugh and think and grow every day, the Internet and this little corner where I can express my thoughts, creativity, my Friends dvd's, the Today show, lemons, my car, the people that have influenced me throughout my life whether they know it or not, the fact that fruit tastes good and is good for you. Also, Pinterest.
I'm going to go back to watching Friends. I really wish I hadn't watched Revenge so quickly.
Ciao,
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment