Saturday, January 7, 2012

Coffeeeee

This morning I have plans to run 5 miles.

Ambitious, no?

I never thought that I would have ever typed that sentence in my entire life.

Of course, I'm not straight running the entire time. I walk, I run, I jog, I do whatever my little heart feels like it. I don't think that's the most logical way to train for a half marathon but when it comes to exercising I find the more natural approach to be the most satisfying.

I mean, if I can run/walk/job 4 without falling over dead, why not 5?

Last night started my training as an editor for http://leakynews.com. I'll be covering Parks and Recreation stories every week/day so make sure to go visit and learn about Knope 2012. It's exciting to have opportunities like that, so one day I can fufill my dream of full time blogging/writing for Entertainment Weekly.

It's a beautiful Saturday morning filled with loads of possibilities -- so I'm off to start my day!

Mal xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous you're editing for Leaky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...