...it's only Tuesday?
WOW this week feels forever long. It's one of those weeks where you hit up happy hour Monday, crack open some wine Tuesday, have Margaritas on Wednesday and well... you get the picture.
I'm currently in my apartment, drinking Beringer White Zen, burning my leaves candles, and listening to My Leaves Candle, pinning away to my hearts content and thinking about life. Fall maybe, in particular. When seasons define themselves in such a way it's hard not to feel like you're changing too. You may have heard me talk about cooking more - it actually doesn't bother me as much as I figured. I made potato soup last night and it was awesome. I felt awesome about it. I also am trying to make my bed every day. Baby steps, people.
Here's the potato soup recipe (I finally unboxed my crockpot)
I'm also thinking about Karma. I believe that people get what's coming to them. I have been on the other side of bad Karma many times. I have also been treated badly and then given the opportunity to screw someone over and I gladly took it. It felt awesome. /scorpiothoughts
I just typed "vodka" into Pinterest. Help.
Okay so back to the cooking thing. I have found that maybe, just maybe, baking and cooking relaxes me more than I thought it would. I really loved making cupcakes and taking them to the people I care about. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? I mean it means that my friends will be getting a lot more baked goods from me.
I have also been doing the dishes.
GUYS have you tried the Loopy Three Olives Vodka? It's seriously amazing. You can taste all three of the flavors and when you shoot it you don't even need a chaser. I need to grab a bottle for my house.
I can't get over 10 minute long live John Mayer songs. They are my life.
I guess I'm done talking for the time being. Love you all.
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment