This morning I woke up to my alarm clock going off at 6:50 AM. I thought to myself "That's a mistake" and I rolled over and slept until 8:45.
It wasn't a mistake. I set my alarm that early so I could go to the gym this morning. Obviously didn't happen.
How can one possibly go to the gym in the morning when it's snowing? Not an option.
I guess the West Coast girl in me will always hate the snow and the cold. I would rather suffer through 100 degree weather than trek through Edmond while it's snowy/wet/cold. Just part of my personality.
So I'm working both jobs currently, hoping to save some money for some projects I'm anticipating. I know completely that I'm going to be working my tail off for the things that I want to do and I'm going to be tired 100% of the time.
Wish me luck!
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment