Wednesday, January 5, 2011

M.I.A.

I've been missing in action for the past three weeks - and a lot has happened. I will now recap in bullet formation.
  • Graduated college
  • Impulse bought a plane ticket to Orlando, FL the DAY AFTER GRADUATION
  • Had a graduation party
  • Flew to Disney World the next day
  • Played at Disney World for free practically thanks to a few friends
  • Came back to OK and had a relaxing -Christmas
  • Saw old friends and reconnected with them on another level
  • Worked the after-Christmas rush at the restaurant
  • Played some more and got way too drunk with old friends the NIGHT BEFORE NEW YEARS WTF
  • Had my first (and last) experience with Fourlokos
  • Got offered another job - and turned it down.
  • Had a wonderful NYE and NYD - didn't drink at all hardly
  • Came back to my "day job"
  • All sprinkled with some major risk taking on my part....more on that later....or maybe not...
When I graduated, the world didn't implode. In fact, the exact opposite happened and I went to Disney World.

And now it's 2011. For the past 3 years (maybe more) I've written a long ass letter about the new year and all the things I'm going to accomplish. Maybe I'm getting older or maybe I'm just lazy but I think I'm going to keep it to bullets again. I'm trying to be natural about my life and let it happen the way it's going to. So here's the things I want to do in 2011.

  • Collect $2 bills
  • Skydive
  • Be a part of a Flashmob
  • See Route 66
  • Write
  • Tattoo
  • Simplify
  • Live with the fact that every day something incredible happens to me.
Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...