Monday: Nothing at all.
Tuesday: Since it was windy and cold, I had no choice but to run my 4 miles inside on the dreadmill. It was rough. I have very angry thoughts while running in place. But when I was done I felt great. I also attended another free Barre3 class. It was great! I felt awesome on Wednesday.
Wednesday: Nothing again... I really need to start cross training.
Thursday: I woke up late and then couldn't run after work because it was my mom's birthday and we went out to eat. So I missed my run.
Friday: I felt so awful about not running on Thursday, that I woke up at 5:45 am and went to the Wellness Center to crank out four more miles. I felt great the rest of that day!
Saturday: I didn't do anything.
Sunday: I was scheduled to run 6 miles on this day. It was cool and breezy and light outside so I went to Lake Hefner to run. I ended up feeling great. I stopped at the halfway point to stretch and take it all in and then I started running again. Here's my time, and it still counted minutes after I paused it - I ended up doing the math and my pace was right around 12:00. I think that's a good goal for the half!
Ahhhh I love seeing that I burned 875 calories!
This week I think I'm going to start optioning the fact that I will run on Wednesdays. I think it will help keep me motivated!
I've also hit a huge weightloss milestone - I've lost 20+ pounds! I'm down 2/3 sizes and I want to keep going. I can't wait to see what I look a year from now. After the half marathon, I have a Groupon saved for a month of bootcamp. Have to get in shape for those summer weddings :)
'till next time,
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment