Yes, that's right. As soon as I finish my online final next week, I will be DONE WITH SCHOOL. FOREVER. Okay, probably not forever because who am I kidding, I'll probably end up in graduate school eventually.
Just not now.
After I finished my assignments this week, I immediately started cooking and cleaning and doing laundry. That's one bad habit that I have, I let those things slide whenever I get a tiny bit busy. Now all my friends look at my room in shock and awe.
"It's clean.", they say.
The completion of finals made way from the entrance of the Christmas spirit. Right now all I want to do is make Oreo balls, watch The Santa Clause and drink wine. Which I probably will do all of those things this week. Repeatedly. And attend Christmas parties. And host my Graduation party.
And read "Conquering Your Quarter-Life Crisis" on my iPad.
Don't say I don't have goals!
Actually, after these few weeks my social networking marketing job will pick up - because I'll have time for it, and I'll be planning lots and lots of trips around the US (all while trying to wait as many tables as possible) and going to my University job, while applying for different freelance jobs and volunteer positions (more on that later), taking yoga classes and writing a novel.
I guess I won't have as much time as I thought...
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment