I'm currently sitting in my kitchen, chowing down on a homemade cheesy-crust pepperoni pizza, listening to John Mayer. Be jealous.
Or don't be jealous, because it's finals week.
Said pizza:
I only have a few things to finish up before this semester is over. It's unreal. A few days ago my graduation announcements came in, my cap and gown have been ordered and it's almost here. Today when I was driving home from work, I got a little bit weepy (yes, again) because I was listening to "Stop This Train" by John Mayer. If you've ever heard that song, you know it's sad in the first place, but imagine being a college graduate- the first of my roommates and close friends with no plans in the foreseeable future.
Waterworks.
I've been trying to let go and do things naturally, but it's one of the hardest things that I've ever had to conquer. My ego, that is. I need to let go. Of everything.
I'm listening to "Christmas Lights" by Coldplay. I'm usually not a fan of Christmas music, but this song is alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment