Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Survey


Visiting my Xanga is one of my favorite pastimes...

1.ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
About a year ago I was playing hide and go seek late at night at a friends house (might have been under the influence) and I fell down the stairs. It's a really really nasty scar and I can't believe that's why I have it. 

2. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It looks like an iPhone 4 with no cover. I live on the edge, people. 

3. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
My copy of Ella Enchanted. I've had it since the 4th grade book fair. That book has been the one constant in my life. 

4. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not so much literally but emotionally I think I do. 

5. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Blondes and Redheads

6. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
 I would probably have to say a co-worker or one of the many scumbag guys in my life. 

7. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
Iay ancay peaksay igpay atinlay!

8. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Probably. 

9. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
When my $250, $75 a month iPhone doesn't work

10. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
 TV on DVD, Vodka Gimlets

11. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?
Hostess at a restaurant

12. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
 Wasting time. 

13.IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
 Liposuction or a breast reduction

14.WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Because I was nostalgic for 2005. 

15.WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
People tell me I'm funny a lot. Sometimes it doesn't translate into writing. I also have great hair. 

16.WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Drink it anyway. 

17. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Mallory from Family Ties

18. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Kind of, I guess. 

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey all the way.

20. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD YOU OWN?
Don't even get me started on my iTunes collection....

21.  HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I go to the gym. 

22. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No I just slip them off. 

23. WHO DO YOU SECRETLY LOVE?
I wish I had a secret love then maybe I would have something interesting to write about.

24. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
Wild Heart by Sabi

25. LAKE OR OCEAN?
Lake is too dirty, I'll have to go with the ocean. 

26. BIGGEST TURNOFF?
When people have an inflated sense of self. 

27. EVER GONE CRAZY?
You obviously didn't know me December through April of this year.....

28. PLAN ON GETTING DRUNK SOON:
Hopefully tonight I will reap the benefits of the Vodka Gimlet. Thank you and goodnight. 

Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...