Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bullets

This post will be in bullets because the things I have to say have absolutely nothing to do with each other.
  • I was thinking today how I've never hugged one of my professors. And I feel that UCO is a very huggy campus. Sure, I've hugged my friends, my sorority sisters, even my advisors and staff members. But the men and women who have taught me the most here, I've never hugged them. That fact is a little sad to me. But I have no idea how I would even approach them. "hey I was just thinking that you have taught me so much about poetry/milton/films/french I would like to repay you in the form of an awkward hug thanks okay bye" I figure that's how it would go. I guess I'll never know. 
  • Once when I was in elementary school, my principal had us collect 1 million pop tabs. For one reason - so we could see how much a million is. Not for charity, not for a math project, but to try and show us how much a million really is, so we could wrap our tiny little minds around it. Maybe he figured that we would never see a million of anything else. I guess he's right. 
  • I am loving this FREE TIME thing. I can come home, shower, work out, blog, whatever I want to do. Of course I have homework and other obligations but doing nothing (and actually doing something) is really nice. My laundry actually gets done most of the time. 
  • I ate a bratwurst  for the first time today. It did not taste like a hot dog. 
Malory


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...