Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things That I Love:

In honor of Valentine's day:

1. Books/Poetry




For as long as I can remember, I have loved books and libraries. I basically lusted over Belle's library in Beauty and the Beast. I can't wait until I have my own house and own library :). Now, my love for poetry is new. Last spring semester I took a poetry class and my professor Doug taught me to look a poetry in a totally different light, and now I have fallen completely in love with it. My favorite is Robert Frost :





2. Jason Mraz
I have 78 songs by Jason Mraz in my iTunes library. I didn't even know he had that many songs...




I love him.

3. Musicals






4. Poppies & Puppies





5. Sushi





6. The Ocean





7. Mix CDS
I looooove making Mix CDs- but I couldn't find any pictures of them.



8. Honda



9. My Friends











LOVE YOU ALL

Malory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...