Monday, August 6, 2012

The Women of The Women Love the Chucks I'm Wearing

My laundry situation is out of control right now.

I didn't blog yesterday. I had planned on it, but I ended up falling asleep around 7:30 pm and missed all of the awesome Olympics coverage, about 3 phone calls, and a bunch of text messages. I woke up at midnight and realized what had happened and then I fell back asleep. I think my body needed it, I didn't get much sleep this weekend...

I feel like this weekend was a throwback to summer of 09. So many crazy things happened that summer and it literally had a care in the world. I had a great time at Kaela's wedding, half Christmas party and Jackie's 21st, although I think Sarah and I thought it was our 21st. By the time Sunday rolled around I think I needed those 12 hours of sleep.

Now it's back to the weekday grind - I was incredibly productive at work today, ran after work, bought some new sheets and fixed my bed so my mattress cover doesn't keep sliding off and cleaned a little bit of my apartment. I also started the long process of riding things via Craigslist. Hopefully people will buy my stuff, right? I'm starting with the things I think I can make some money off of but I don't use.

Even though I forgot to blog yesterday I still want to write here every day. I bet I can beat my record last year of 15 posts. Hope everyone's Monday was wonderful! Love.

Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...