Tuesday, August 7, 2012

They Slaves To My Artistry, Can't Stop Staring

This post will be rather quick - I feel like I was exhausted and hungry all day. I worked, went to the gym and ran (I feel like my running isn't doing anything and I really need to eat better. UGH this sucks) and then went to the mall to get my free panties from VS, free chocolate from Godiva, and some stuff from Bath and Body Works that I had a coupon for.

Then Kaylie Kelly and I ate Pepperoni Grill which was amaze and then looked at all the swimsuits that were 65% off. I feel like I had a "grown up" moment because I didn't buy one because I need to buy a memory foam for my bed.  I found a twin size memory foam when I was a sophomore in college (2007) and have been using it on my full size bed like a weirdo. Not that comfortable.

Now I'm sitting in bed typing this and I'm actually COLD because (IT RAINED HERE) and I have my window unit blasting and also my box fan is sitting right next to me blaring. It feels so wonderful.

Hopefully I'll reign in my food consumption tomorrow because DEAR LORD it's been bad this past week.

Night y'all.

Mal xoxo

PS I read through all of the BEDAs of the past on my lunch break (except @S's) and wow. Just do yourself a favor and read them. Afterwords I was like "Who am I"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...