Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So Nice, Swishers For The Roll Up

Post tonight in bullets because I think that's all I can handle.

  • @B had an excellent writing prompt that I will use sometime this month. I feel like I write 2 different ways, journaling like I'm doing now and then posts that I actually put thought into (aka chickfila post) I need sufficient time to crank out good writing.
  • I had dinner with a HS friend tonight and we sat and talked over margaritas for 4 hours. It was so fun and good to talk with her. Something about hanging out with someone that has known you since you were 15 is comforting and without airs. 
  • I've been thinking about it a lot and I think that Sweet Annie has replaced my favorite Zac Brown Band song Colder Weather. I'm not for sure, but dear lord I love that new song so much. 
  • Work is work
  • Next week I'm house sitting for my landlords and taking care of 6 animals. On the flipside I'm getting paid and I'm also planning on doing all of my laundry. It's going to be so nice to just walk across the backyard and hang my clothes up in my closet. Yes. 
  • There's something about summer that makes me roll my windows down whenever I'm driving. It's been hot but when I was driving back from Bricktown I cranked my music and rolled the windows down. It reminds me so much of those first few days of freedom when I finally got my driver's license.
  • Since @B gave me a writing prompt, will you guys (that are reading this) leave a comment and tell me what you want me to write about? It's hard being the only one writing, a few times I have gotten ideas off y'all's blogs and now I don't have that :( 
  • See you all tomorrow, I think I'm karaoke-ing!
Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...