Here I've complied a very important list- reasons why winter/cold weather makes me want to run people over with my car.
1. I hate snow.
2. The holiday season only lasts until Jan 1st. And if you're thinking Valentine's day? That's just depressing.
3. Winter weather makes my skin dry.
4. You can't grill out.
5. You have to wear socks AND a coat anytime you want to leave the house.
6. UGG boots. Yes, I wear them (I am a woman after all) but they just make your feet look frumpy. Not at all like sandals or high heels.
7. I hate dirty snow.
8. No good fruits are in season - except pomegranate.
9. When you get in your car it takes like 10 mins to heat up.
10. I hate walking to school in the cold.
11. Two words: Static electricity.
12. Flu Season.
13. You cannot fully enjoy the lake, swimming pool or ocean.
14. And who really wants to ski/snowboard? It's so expensive.
15. Everyone gains like 25 lbs during the holiday season
16. When it ices over YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE
17. People have less sex in the winter. IT'S A FACT.
18. When it's cold your nose runs all the time.
19. DIRTY SNOW.
20. It gets dark outside at like 6:00 and your day is practically over.
21. It's cold outside.
22. Winter is the time of year when all of natures creatures either DIE or HIDE UNTIL SUMMER.
23. Everyone gets a lot bitchier.
24. There are no good "winter time" cocktails.
25. Dirty snow........
Malory
No comments:
Post a Comment