Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Morning, again.

This weekend has been beyond fun. When I left work on Friday I walked home because it was soooo beautiful outside. I went back to the house and Tessa and I did Iron Yoga. Yes, Iron Yoga. If that sounds badass that's because it is. It's basically yoga with weights. I'm sure she was annoyed because I kept asking her when the video was going to be over. Also, because I seem to make grunting noises during the yoga. Who knew?
Saturday night was EPIC. A few friends and I attended the EMWF. If you don't know what that is, it's the EXTREME MIDGET WRESTLING FEDERATION. I have to put the title in all caps because that's what the event warrents. Anyway, a group of us decided to attend and it was... an experience that cannot be put into words. First of all, when we all stood for the national anthem, by the end of the song, the whole audience was singing; "Land of the free, home of the MIGETS!!", which may be slightly unpatriotic, but at least it's true. Now, I'm not a stranger to professional wrestling, which was what this was, only with a smaller ring. And instead of chairs, there were brownie pans.
But we all had a great time and after a few of us devored Bobo's chicken, only the best chicken ever sold out of a van. Loves it.

Malory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...