
Okay but seriously. Snow is fun for the first day, but today I'm definitely ready for it to be gone. I am not suited for cold weather and I probably never will be. I will always love warm weather. If it's too cold then it's REALLY hard for me to get out of bed. I don't want to put clothes on or wear a coat or anything. Then when I'm driving on ice I don't have a real problem with running people over with my car. My skin gets all patsy and makeup is NEVER an option. This blog is kind of turning into a snow hate-a-thon. I think there should be studies done to connect productivity with snow. Because I would be in the 0% margin.
Although I do like de-icing cars. It helps me get my anger out. That might be the only good thing that has come out of this winter snow storm. I do know that if we don't have school on Monday I may take my own life. Too long cooped up in this house might drive me to drink.
LOVE YOU ALL,
Malory
No comments:
Post a Comment