Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Business Trip

So I'm just settling back into my apartment after returning from a business trip in Kansas City. Doesn't that make me sound so old? Business trips are something my dad went on and seeing as how I was going to grow up to be a Princess, there's no way I would do something as boring as a business trip.

But I went and it was really great. I love talking about social networking trends and ideas, I basically got paid to talk to people about the internet. Can that be my job forever?

Game of Thrones basically rules my life, 139 pages in. about 700 more to go.

My new co-worker convinced my staff to get all new iPad 2's to handle and organize our businesses. I love her. How do I get so lucky? My old iPad will still be in use by someone else in the office, but I get a new one. I can't handle it.

Cinzetti's is the best place in the entire world. Can one be built in OKC? Ok, thanks.

I'm really lucky and blessed to have the job I do, the people are amazing and the work I do is interesting and fun. I'm really excited for the school year ahead.

Mal xoxo

Ps. Getting new windows in my apt tomorrow, also my landlord came in while I was gone today and cleaned my air filter for my air conditioning and it is now cool as a cucumber in here.

Pps. New twitter bio/pic/profile: http://twitter.com/malory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...