- Started my full time job May 1st. I am still struggling with my role and purpose in the office but I am quickly learning what need to be done/improved on. Still trying to maintain balance outside 8-5, it's very hard.
- One thing that is also EXTREMELY difficult is getting paid once a month. With PG, I was bringing home 50-80 dollars cash every night, which I loved. And I also got paid at my other job twice a month. I get paid a lot more but it's harder to make it last.
- Now that I have a full time job, I'm also struggling with my purpose in LIFE. I have always had something to work towards and now that I'm not in school, I don't know what I should be doing when I get off work.
- I have gained so much weight this past year, physically and emotionally. I'm going to be getting rid of it in the next few months. Thanks and goodbye, I will be eating cottage cheese and tuna so don't ask me to go out to eat. I think my body image is the biggest struggle in my entire life and it's time to change that.
- I'm still writing, but bigger projects are on the back-burner and I'm trying to focus on what I really love to write. I've been recording my most embarrassing moments here and it's just really FUN and helps me sort through those moments that have always made me cringe. About 3 people read them and I like it that way.
- No one ever tells you that your friend count drops about 70% after you leave the collegiate world but in theory that's a good thing because you realize who really takes stock in your relationship. I'm so thankful for the different friends that I have and the time I spend with them is really special. I also like to think I'm kind of picky who I am friends with.
- Loving Spotify, Google+ is growing on me, THRIVING without Facebook, it's like I'm a new person.
That's it for today, but Bryce and Abby I look forward to seeing you all this month...
Mal xoxo
(Couch to 5K Week 1, Day 1)
No comments:
Post a Comment