Friday, August 5, 2011

#grownupstuff

I am currently sitting at my full time job, processing memberships and working on our social media campaign, wearing heels and drinking coffee. But also let me say I am listening to The Little Mermaid soundtrack on full blast. I am a walking contradiction.

I forgot to blog yesterday. That's just what happened. I went to have drinks with a friend from class and the proceeded to gallivant all over Oklahoma City, singing karaoke, hanging out with old friends and forgetting to blog. I went back and forth in my head whether to mess with a timestamp, but there is no way I could even get into the mindset I was yesterday, so when I look back at August 3rd, 2011, I will have little in the way of memories. And that's okay because life happens sometimes.

Here's what I'm looking forward to this month/in life:
  • Anjela Johnson tomorrow at Rose State
  • Jodi Benson (I will meet her and take a picture with Ariel. My only dream)
  • Weekend lake trip before school starts (I just realized I won't be having a first day of school for the first time oh dear lord I feel very upset by this. Lately I have been in "Back to School" shopping mode but really I have nothing to buy for. I JUST WANT FLARE JEANS)
  • October will be the best month of my life. I love Halloween and I'm going to Orlando...
I know I'll probably go out tonight, but all I feel like doing is curling up with Game of Thrones.

Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...