Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

So I didn't post yesterday. Whoops.

Spotify is my best friend. I seriously do not have to spend money at iTunes anymore AND I can listen to all the (Glee) music I want. Perf.

I'm declaring this week my "get organized" week before school starts. I'm going to clean/organize my apartment car and office. I know that technically I am not going back to school but work will be busy and I just like the idea of circling my life around the school year. I love back to school shopping and when fall sets in. I went to Ulta today and bought a few new makeup items (there was a special if you spent 17.50 you got a whole bag full of new makeup stuff) and it feels so good.

I'm about to head off to Mock Recruitment for my sorority (first time as an Alumni, holla) and then I'm coming back to my apartment to put away all my clean clothes, clean out my old makeup and throw away things I don't need (#ridding) I'm ready for the summer to be over and to get busy at work.

Today I was thinking about where I would love to work after a few years of social media/marketing experience at my job and I discovered the perfect job in which I would have the perfect qualifications: Someone that handles accounts at Disney World for Season Ticket holders. I would get to work at Disney World and get all the perks while making sure people that hold season tickets are happy and get them to renew. Is that even a thing?

Well Kaelyn is on her way so I'm going to wrap this up for now. Ciao!

Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...