I was basically in a bad/tired mood all day yesterday and everyone was talking about going out, and I really really didn't want to. But I made myself have an attitude adjustment and I went 2-stepping with Jess, Mikey & co. It was a lot of fun and I wanted to dance the whole time.
(sidebar: Lately I have been encountering idiots. Losers never seem to know that they are losers, yet I think they count themselves high on the food chain. Whatever.)
That was fun and okay and all but my favorite part of last night was piling into Mikey's bed with Jess and all of Mikey's stuffed Pokemon toys, singing Disney songs, laughing at stupid videos on my phone and talking about the future. That's worth more than 1,000 nights at Cowboys...
Of course, since we are old asses we all woke up at 7:30 and ate some rice cakes (a new hope), played with puppets, laughed and talked some more and watched Supernatural. Basically it was a morning party which is one of my favorite things about life. Then Jess and I went home to change and get stuff to make homemade pizza. We came back to Mikeys and cooked pizza with Brandon and just hung out. I love those boys a lot. I know things will really be different when school starts so I'm trying to soak it all in while I can.
Now I'm getting ready to go see Anjela Johnson with some friends from the restaurant. I'm excited to see them and catch up. Until next time...
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment