Yesterday I got an email to download Ye and Hov's new album. Incredible as always. They go hard, which is different from MBDTF, which I feel is a lot more subtle and polished. I also purchased tickets to their concert in December down in Dallas. I can't believe I'm going to see them, I might actually peak this year.
I'm not sure if I'm alone in this, but I feel like I'm constantly listening to music. When I get up in the morning, I play music off my iPhone when I'm in the shower, then I hook my TV up with my computer to listen to music while getting ready. I get to work, turn on Spotify and listen to music all day long. I then go to the gym, listen to music while I'm working out, and then I get home and either watch TV or read, without music.
Does anyone else live like this?
Well I'm going to sign off, I'm off to a work trip so I'll hit you up on MANYAAANAAA
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment