Okay but for real this time I'm going to run a 5k. I made a schedule that corresponds with the iphone app that I downloaded to my phone and by the end of it, I have 2 5k's that I am planning on running in, the full time. I hope this works out.
Also, this is day 2 no Diet Coke and I am literally dying. As well as Day 2 eating healthy and all I want it a number 3, no pickle, sweet potato fries and a Diet Coke. Lord, why did you have to make aspartame so bad for us? This eating rabbit food thing is not going to work...
Lately I've been thinking about my friends and how they are all so different but they add to my life in so many ways. In some aspects I'm very territorial and I find as I'm getting older the people I have lost contact with/are too busy for me I feel huge resentment for them because I see how the people that are in my life now have kept in contact, even if it has been months between text messages. I guess that's part of being me, I'm too passionate, resentful and jealous sometimes. But I love the people in my life so much... I don't know how I would survive without them.
It's 10 'oclock, it's too hot in my house to do anything but lay in bed with 5 fans blowing on me, so I think that's what I'll do. Goodnight for now.
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment