Monday, August 22, 2011

Things of mildly significant importance.

  • I haven't blogged in a week. I guess that means I'm going to BEDA purgatory. I've had a pretty busy week. I mean, I wasn't in Cabo or anything, but I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
  • I have about 2 liters of wine from my lake trip this weekend that need to be drank before it goes bad. I will be doing this while writing this blog entry.
  • I declared last week as "get organized" week. I cleaned and reorganized my kitchen, did all my laundry (including towels and sheets) made sure to stick to my couch to 5k plan and also finish all the work I needed to. I wanted everything to be nice and put away and done when I came back from my weekend trip.
  • I've literally spent 45 minutes trying to get my antennae to pick up channel 5 so I can watch the Bachelor Pad. Priorities, people. I think I can finally get a clean picture but now I can't move from my spot on the couch. All for Our Host Chris Harrison.
  • For the last week I've been penciling in my eyebrows. So far no one has noticed.
  • Last week has been really busy with work - school is starting and working at a University everyone is kicking back into gear. I like it when I'm busy, it makes everything go by a lot faster.
  • I just got back from a weekend lake trip with 12 other friends. I really enjoy agreeing to go on trips where I literally don't know anything really of what's going to happen. So I paid my $50, and off to Lake Ft. Gibson I went. I turned off my cell phone the entire time and it was so so good. I was just there in the moment, LIVING and not worrying about anything else than drinking beer and swimming in the lake. That's perfection. I came back Sunday evening and crashed- 8 hours on the water takes it out of you.
  • Today was the first day in 16 years I didn't go to school. So, there's that.
  • I just got a text from my co-worker telling me that we are going to start working out after work and to bring my exercise clothes. That's cool - I'm up for anything. I'm almost halfway through my couch to 5k program and I could use some strength training.
  • I have also been really addicted to coffee - I've been trying to kick the Diet Coke habit even though I love it so much.
  • I have successfully gotten my Mom addicted to Glee and The Glee Project. We also went and saw the 3D movie. I wouldn't say I'm a Gleek -- but it's gone pretty far. She even sends me text messages about the cast members.
I guess that's it,
Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...