If you would care to click the link at the top, there's a list of things that I want to do in my 23rd year. I'm not sure I'll get them all accomplished, and some of them take some hard work (i.e. run the half which is such a commitment) and some of them are as simple as making chocolate chip cookies from scratch. Recently I've accomplished 2 of these goals which I'll talk about one of them today...
Recently I've become a regular at Tropical Cafe. About every week I drive through to pick up my favorite salad of all time. It's romaine lettuce, shaved carrots, crunchy asian sticks, cucumbers, chicken and spicy peanut sauce. It's called the Thai Chicken Salad and the other day I drove through to order it and the guy at the window said "You need to branch out!". I then realized he knew my car and the fact that I order that salad at least once a week. I figure it's probably not that bad for me. It doesn't have any cheese or croutons.
The only thing I wonder about is the dressing and since it's made homemade I don't think there's any way to figure out if it's loaded in calories or not. But like I said, I eat it at least once a week and I'm not gaining any weight.
I'm at my parents house tonight, and the afternoon was spent with laundry, brushing and playing with my dog, eating dinner, pinterest-ing, napping and watching The Hills. I'm going to watch SNL tonight and hopefully get a run in tomorrow morning. See you all later!
No comments:
Post a Comment