It's the last 10 minutes of work so I'm justifying writing this entry until I leave out the door to the weekend. Today has been a marathon. I ran the 5 miles at 5 am and felt awesome afterwards. I just have to remind myself the feeling I get AFTER a run, not the drowsy, sleepy feelings before at 5 am.
Tonight I'm going to watch Spring Sing, and then heading out to Oklahoma City for a friend's birthday. I don't have big plans for this weekend except loads of laundry and 6.2 miles. Maybe I'll catch up on some sleep since it has been lacking the past two weeks.
I'm finished with Season 1 of The Hills. I can't believe Lauren didn't take the Paris position. I think I remember watching that in High School and thinking she was an idiot. I always related myself to Lauren and Jason like Malory and Josh. I guess the only similarity between the two was that they both shaved their beards in a way that made their face look skinnier. Bad move, guys. Whitney is the saving grace on that show, tbqh. I love seeing how Lauren acts when she's 20 as apposed to now, when she's such a mature, ladylike, classy brand. Hopefully my life will work out something like that. Heidi's face... it's so different. Before she got all those surgeries she was such a cute girl. I can't wait to see what the show says about her ever-changing face. I looked up on Google to see how much the apartment that they were living in costs. About 3000. I doubt LC was making that much labeling envelopes at Teen Vogue. Reality TV is so twisted sometimes.
Now that I've completely bored you and probably lost a considerable amount of brain cells writing that paragraph, I'm shutting the office down and doing life.
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment