Thursday, April 26, 2012

And Flashes Of Light / BEDA DAY 26

I've been relatively quiet all day so I feel like I have some things to say here. Am I the only one DYING for @B's 21st birthday?

I have a cold which is unfortunate for this weekend and the half. I feel like today might have been the worst of it. I'm loading down on cold pills and OJ so hopefully I'll get well soon. My throat hurts in the way you think cold water will fix it and you're unbelievably thirsty. I feel like maybe it's a stress cold? A good 2 days of rest and I'll be fine. Today was crazy at work. We had our annual student awards ceremony, then went and presented gifts and a cake for the ROTC awards ceremony and then attended the opening of a new office on campus. That makes for a lot of crappy lemonade being served.

Can we talk about Revenge for .5 seconds? I'm only 4 minutes in and I'm like "lol wut" I was hoping this trial was going to drag on. How come Nolan is running the Stowaway? And Emily's hair grew in the last 2 episodes at LEAST 5 inches. I love that the show is so soapy and dramatic. Can I tell you how excited my mom is to see Dark Shadows? I suppose that's how I would feel if there was a Passions movie that came out.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might be the best thing that's happened to me this week. Besides Celine Dion and "It's All Coming Back To Me" which I played on repeat while getting ready this morning. I bought a dress with a crazy a-symmetrical hemline and I almost wore it but decided against it. I don't think UCO is ready for my TumblrFashion.  I didn't tell you guys but I found a vintage Dooney and Burke purse at the thrift store. They are all the rage in LA. Who here can argue with me on the fact that Michelle was the worst member of Destiny's Child? I don't know how many words this needs to be to satisfy @A?

Sometimes I feel so content with the fact that people never change. I don't want people to fail but sometimes Karma is a bitch. I respect her. Also, I hate people. I think that if you don't think for 2 seconds before you ask a question then maybe you should not be near me. I'm so glad the world has Tiny, Amy, Maya, Kristen, etc forever. They are such amazing women. Also, I'm glad the world has twitter. Is Facebook still a thing?

I've been carbo-loading this week which is fun, next month is going to be brutal. I want to feel great for those summer weddings. We lost our soccer game, those Farmer's Insurance agents will get you. I think I've ran out of things to talk to you about, so I'm going to go back to watching Revenge. Good night.

Mal xoxo

EDIT: oh my goooodddd they're putting EMILY on the stand what the shit




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...