Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pity Party / BEDA DAY 12

I'm a little stressed today. Not really from anything that's happened to me but from the stuff that's happening around me. Work has been a little crazy and theres lots of problems and hiccups all around happening to the ones I love. I'm trying my best to be there for them because I know that's what I would want for me.

Enough with the dramatics. My Internet isn't working so I'm typing on my phone. It's interesting.

TGIF, tho. We won our soccer game. And tomorrow, for the first time since High School I'm auditioning for a musical. Just saying that makes my stomach turn into knots. I'm super nervous. I'll let you all know how it goes. Unless it goes badly then I probably won't ever talk about it again.

5 miles in the morning, see you all later!

Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...