Tuesday, April 5, 2011

About Books

So it's Day Five and I actually don't really know what to talk about. I really want to share the exciting changes that are happening in my life but it's not the time - yet and it's not the way I want to share it. Just know that I found out yesterday that April should be a very interesting month.

May 1 will be one for the books.

Speaking of books, I think I'm going to do a bit of spring cleaning. I have so many books in my room, and I feel like I'm holding on to the ones that I'll never read. I'm thinking about maybe taking a load to half-price books and selling them so maybe I can get some new ones? I get so attached to books even though there's no purpose really for the ones I have already read and don't care to read again. But I always pictured my house looking something like this:

So I never want to get rid of them. I suppose I'm kind of a book hoarder. We all have our issues, I guess. Now that I'm on the subject of books, I guess I'll give a list of the amazing books I've read as of late:
  • The Passage - Justin Cronin
  • Room - Emma Donoghue
  • The Story of Edgar Sawtelle - David Wroblewski
  • Something Borrowed - Emily Griffin (no apologies chick-lit)
  • The Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins
What are some good books I can read for the summer?

Mal xoxo
PS. This is great.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...