Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

Currently sitting in bed, listening to Kanye West, about to start getting ready for the first Thunder Playoff Game. Jealous? I thought so. Last night I spent some time with good friends - swinging, laughing, driving, eating. It was great.

There's a lot of things on my mind - the fact I am moving in like a week and haven't started packing AT ALL and I feel like I have SO MUCH STUFF, the way my life is about to change - and already really is, how excited I am for this summer, how much possibility really is before me and the soft pretzel and beer I am about to consume at the basketball game.

But right now I'm going to dry my hair and start getting ready - Westbrook is waiting for me!

Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...