Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sometimes I'm like...

... It's only Tuesday?

These are my confessions:
  • I'm packing my room to move this week and even though I get my key tomorrow I'm taking as slow a time as possible. This means times are probably really changing, right?
  • I have this idea in my mind that when I move I'm going to walk/ride my bike everywhere. I really truly hope this happens. When I lived on campus before I only walked places when my car was in the shop, but then again I lived all the way on the other side of campus. Let's see if this happens.
  • I saw the movie Prom tonight. No, I'm not ashamed. Also, I loved Prom in high school, particularly my junior year. Sometimes I can't remember how it felt to be that unstoppable.
  • I tried to run Week 4 of my Couch to 5k and failed miserably. I then came home and ate my weight in cereal.
  • A few years ago, whenever the application "Honesty Box" was popular on Facebook, if someone left their computer in the dining room of the sorority house, or left their account signed in on my computer, I would look at the messages that they "anonymously" sent. Does this make me a bad person?
  • I just spent an unhealthy amount of money on iTunes. Chris Brown, Prom Soundtrack (DON'T JUDGE) and the new Augustana which I'm halfway obsessed with already.
  • I have absolutely no professional clothes. Which I'm required to wear to work. This might be a problem until I get my next paycheck. I might have to improvise.
  • I'm wondering who even reads this.
Mal xoxo

PS. My Prom picture:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...