Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What I Ate Today

Yeah, I'm being serious.

This morning I made coffee when I got to work, and had some with a little bit of Peppermint creamer (You can enjoy the taste all year round) and a whole-wheat english muffin with some strawberry yogurt. For lunch I had a green apple with peanut butter and Nutella, along with some chicken noodle soup and cheddar cheese cracker crisps and a Diet Coke. I got off work and paid my taxes, and went for a semi-long bike ride at Mitch Park, and then I met a friend for frozen yogurt (which I think I'm becoming addicted to since giving up liquor), which was mango sorbet, white chocolate chips, nuts, and a little bit of cupcake topping, and a little bit of marshmallow topping. Then I came home and laid in bed for awhile (I'm going to miss those days come May 1) and now I'm enjoying an avocado & cheese sandwich and tomato soup.

I just realized almost all of my meal choices today were vegetarian. Very interesting. I'm also going to have chocolate milk.

Tonight I'm going to take a Zumba class from one of my friends downtown at a new dance studio - I'm super excited!

Tomorrow it's back to the grind... only 11 days until I can start moving! Maybe I'll pack some/throw away some stuff tonight.

Mal xoxo

1 comment:

Bryce said...

That all sounds delicious, especially the peanut butter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...