I also like being in up and around in Edmond in the early hours of the morning - little to no traffic, different people, it seems like a different town. I like getting up early, it makes me feel like I have stolen hours that no one else knows about.
I didn't find much this go round, a vintage mirror and old globe, but I'm really pumped about 2 vintage cameras that I found. I don't think I'll use them for anything but decorating, but they remind me of old cameras we used to have in our house
After that I came home for what I thought would be a quick nap - but I ended up sleeping longer than I planned. I then cleaned my room, started laundry, picked out some books I'm taking to 1/2 Books tomorrow, talked to my big bro, and watched a few episodes of Parks & Recreation. I never really realized how much weekends kept me sane until I was working them ALL THE TIME. I really appreciate this time to get things done. It's only going to get better from here one out.
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment