Monday, April 25, 2011

Home Stretch...

So I'm sitting in my room, packing and doing laundry, listening to Pandora and it just dawned on me how fast this month really went by. I thought BEDA was going to be a lot harder than it actually was, but it was actually easy to find the time during the day to sit down and write a little. Also, it was easy to start my Couch to 5k program, which is going swimmingly.

I'm starting to pack up my room (things that I don't need) and it always boggles me whenever I move how much STUFF I have. I need to simplify, and I think now is the perfect time for it. I'm loading up a few boxes and bags of clothing/shoes/junk to take to Goodwill and hopefully I can not accumulate things as much as I have in the past. I think it would be neat to do one of those things where you don't buy anything for a year, but I'm not sure I could accomplish it. It would be really hard.

I also think I'm getting to the point where my body is rejecting change. Is that a thing?

Mal xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...