Wow, a lot can change in a month, right?
In some ways, this was the perfect month to do BEDA, there were so many changes happening in my life. But in other ways, I wonder if it's just that I kept track of the changes that I noticed them all. All my life, these changes have been so well defined, and I guess it's just weird to go through them by myself. High School Graduation, leaving Drama, coming to college, rushing a sorority, graduating college, I did all those things with all my friends by my side experiencing the same thing, and now that everyone I know isn't moving out on their own or starting a full time job I think it's left me in the dark.
One thing I regret about writing this month is that there was some stuff going on with me that I never even mentioned on this blog. It had to do with things happening in my life that I'm not really willing to share with the entire internet (or my 3 readers) but I regret that I didn't record it. Which is why I'm going to keep journaling (offline) for the rest of this summer and this year. I want to look back and know how I felt in those moments and how I felt after they were over.
This post is kind of all over the place, but I think that's how I've been the past month. There's been so much going on, and I'm glad I got to record it all. I'm off to the Norman Music Festival and tomorrow I'm running the OKC Memorial 5k...busy weekend! Love
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment