I came home this weekend because I haven't been home for a super long time. Good things about my house:
- My parents always cook me great food.
- My mom DVR's all my favorite Thursday night comedies and I don't have to watch them on Hulu
- I get to hang out with Pepper, our new dog.
- It's soooo quiet here my sleep is amazing
- Our house is brand new so it's like a spa getaway.
We're going to eat out tomorrow morning for Breakfast and just chill. That's what I like about coming home -- even though I don't get to do it very often it's so nice when I do. I took our new dog down to the park and did my latest Couch to 5K workout and it was the perfect tempature and the course was so easy. After last night I think I needed something low-key.
Now I'm going to watch some Parking Wars. Until tomorrow!
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment