Hate: snow storms for long periods of time, when you can't find your car in the parking lot, getting double sat while waiting tables, the sinking feeling you get when your phone/keys/debit card are not in your purse whenever you look for it, the smell of a hotel room after you've partied in it, seeing an old person either driving down the street in their motorized wheelchair or seeing an old person buy cat food, going to the hardware store, Kobe Bryant, whenever I realize I haven't written anything worthwhile in a year, disappointing my friends, dirty snow, people that expect recognition for the things that they do, stress pimples, when you know someone feels superior to you, Wal-Mart, Broadway Extension, UCO the first week of school, worrying about money, long division, and ferrets.
Love: avocados, Disney World, summertime, Hip-Hop music, the smell of airport coffee, hospital food, Friends (the show and the people), Twitter, whenever I get a good parking spot, running at night, singing in the car, OKC Thunder, old movies like Gone With The Wind, NPR, going into Bath & Body works and spraying shit on me, pool time, books, traveling, pinterest.com, lemonade with mint, the fact I don't have to dye my hair, Tina Fey, being in the sorority house the morning after a huge party and exchanging stories while laughing, riding my bike, pranking, Halloween, The Little Mermaid, golden retrievers, sushi, getting into bed when I'm really tired, the feeling of a new book in my hand, school supplies, poetry, my Honda, whenever you "click" with someone, breakfast food, Spring Sing preparations, naps, soft pretzels at sporting events, tap-dancing, and whenever I get to say I have so much fun when I'm with my friends.
Mal xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment